Saturday, August 14, 2010

Watch Out Now ! [Miguel Jontel]


*Watch Out Now!








*He kind of cute too :)


Afro-Mexican, R&B singer, songwriter, and producer Miguel Jontel, from Los Angeles, California.

According to All Hip Hop he did background work on Usher’s past two albums and the Musiq Soulchild x Mary J Blidge’s ‘IfULeave’ which was grammy nominated. [I love that song too]

I first heard his song ‘All I Want Is You’ ft. up and rising rapper, J.Cole on the radio in the car and I was really feeling. So I started blasting it in the streets of Brooklyn. After hearing it that first time I downloaded it and REALLY listened to the words. 


So the song is about losing his girl and now he is deeply regretting letting her go and he wants her back. No matter what, all the other girls he has dated just can't compare to the best he had but she #dipped! [Ain't that a bxtch?]

*Not only do I love the song, but I love the video too, has a futuristic look, very cool.




[My song of the summer :D]






He released a mixtape called ‘Mischief: the mixtape’  [Download]

Follow him on twitter [@migmoney]


Read up on his interview with ALLHIPHOP.COM

*His debut album is said to come out in Fall 2010

So, keep an eye out for Miguel Jontel, spread the word, RUN & TELL THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment