Monday, October 18, 2010

Sesame Street Song

I love my hair :)


So my roommate came across this video, she posted it on my facebook wall.  This is a song from Sesame Street [you all know Sesame Street, we ALL grew up watching it]. This song shows this cute little puppet [a lil black girl] talking about how much she loves her hair.



As you see, her hair is NATURAL! Just like mine. I thought this song was simply adorable. Telling/teaching little black girls to appreciate and love your natural black hair. Steer away from the creamy crack! [sorry- I'm anti-perm since i went natural]. This video shows all the different styles you can do with your beautiful, natural hair. 

My fro :)

My roommate said she posted this because she said the little puppet reminded her of me.  Also saying she looks like me and i always express how i love my natural hair.

Shouts to all my natural fro sisters. 

RUN & TELL THAT!

1 comment:

  1. LOve this damn song....
    Im thinking bout going Natural...

    SIKKEEEEEE "i dont have the balls'

    BTW: The doll looks like your baby sister Tina lOL

    ReplyDelete