Monday, November 8, 2010

A Heart Is A House For Love

5 Heartbeats.

"Nights like this, I wish raindrops would faaaaaaaall"


I know somebody reading this remembers this movie!! The Five Heartbeats was such a good movie. [My buddy John's favorite movie]



Early 1960's, a group of 5 hopeful young black men form an amateur vocal group: The Five Heartbeats. After a difficult start, the group improves, turn pro, and become a top flight music sensation. Along the way however, the 5 learn many hard lessons about the reality of the music industry as well as it's casual racism and greed while the personal weaknesses of the members threaten to destroy the integrity of the band and battles with drugs.


I have a reason to believe this movie was modeled after the temptations story--just altered. I just really like this movie and want everyone to watch it [Lol

RUN & TELL THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment