Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dear Summer.

Dear summer I know you gon miss me.....but i wont miss you... because you sucked!


Summer is OVER, it's back on the grind. BACK TO SCHOOL [St.John's University] . Summer 2010 was....WACK! Everyone i know had a womp womp summer, definitely could have been better. 

I spent my summer in one of the greatest places in the world.......


Besides the gunshots I heard in Canarsie while I was there--my summer was aight. Went to Seaview Park a couple times, went bowling, the movies, hit Sheepshead Bay, and a couple more places. BUT this summer i realized how much I LOVE Brooklyn. 

Brooklyn has its own culture and embraces the culture of all the cultures its inhabitants. [West Indians too :D BAP BAP BAP!] and it's just so liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

Every Labor Day there is a Caribbean Parade on Eastern Parkway and it is just toooooooo poppin' [went for the first time last year].

Come Labor Day i'll surely have more love for Brooklyn & a new post. :D

RUN & TELL THAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment