Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kan-Yeezy!

G.O.O.D Music 


"Throw your hands in the air if you as real as me"


This song has some serious star power! I love the beat of course, it almost sounds like background music for a video game or something.

Kanye been ON IT lately with his collabos! [actually he has always been on it].

 *Kanye been going hard this season with his music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a previous post I told yall how I felt about the 'Power' remix [too live--Previous Post]

A little later Ye dropped 'Monster' [another track with major star power

"Gossip gossip, n*ggas just stop it--everybody know (I’m a muthaf*cking monster)"


The beginning of 'Monster' sound type scary but the beat is live of course. Nicki Minaj went in on this track too [I'm mad she made a reference to Tony Matterhorn and dutty wine though] Jay-Z was good too [Of course i have to say that, he is my favorite :)

THEN! Kanye dropped, 'Devil In A New Dress'

"The way you look should be a sin, you my sensation"


I LOVE this song, especially the beat! I am a really big fan of rap with samples of old songs. When I say old songs, I don't mean, when artists sample a song from last year (-_-), I like those old sample from like the 50s [they just sound better on a hip hop beat =]

Enjoy!

RUN & TELL THAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment