Saturday, September 11, 2010

Holding You Down

Can you hold me down?

"Keep going in circles, circles--round and round. And while you're doing me so wrong, i just keep holding you down. ♥"

I know ya'll remember Jazmine Sullivan when she first came out with 'I Need U Bad' with the Jamaican slow rock beat [that joint STILL goes hard, to me at least =]

I most recently heard her new song 'Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)' and quickly fell in love with it. The beat on this song goes so hard! I like that lil classical beat with the hip hop drums, too live. 

I believe every song I've heard of Jazmine Sullivan I have liked. So listen and watch the video below. [Been playing this song for the past 2 days]

Visit her site too jazminesullivanmusic.com

Download the song & add it to your ipod--> Holding You Down--Download :D

*she is super pretty too!



RUN & TELL THAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment