Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ode to the Miseducation.

BEST ALBUM EVER

"How you gon win when you aint right within?""


I don't know anyone who does not agree that 'The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill' is not one of the best albums ever. There is not one song on this album that you can skip over. Every song on this album makes you feel some type of way. Not only are the songs awesome, but you can relate to everyone of them, For example "Doo Wop (that thing)" talks about sex and gives a warning "Boys you know you better (watch out) some girls, some girls are only (about) that thing.." [thing being sex]. 


I remember my eldest sister Morva had this album in our house, and she used to play it on the stereo. And  I ALWAYS remembered the cover. I didn't know any of the songs just yet, I was only seven when the album dropped, but as i grew up I STILL heard this album in rotation at my house and I remember the videos of course. 


I feel like EVERYONE should have this album on their ipod. I'm gonna go listen to it now :)


RUN & TELL THAT!

1 comment: